Posted by ayawngboring | File under : , ,
Did I mention before that I am a music lover? Well, I am hahaha. I love all popular music that really trends, but I only pick songs that have a good story behind the music.

Listening music makes me feel so relaxed while I’m working, so I always do it.

Here are my top 5 songs of the week for me.

All about the bass - Meghan Trainor

Problem - Ariana Grande

Right There - Ariana Grande

Rude – Magic

Shake it Off – Taylor Swift

Sorry if I can’t share you the link, youtube is blocked here at our office. You may find it using the title and the artist.

What about you do you have your own list of your favorite music? Share it with us at the comment box below.

Enjoy listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...