As I hit on the daily news on Yahoo.com today, this article catches my attention. "Catastrophic solar super-storm is overdue to hit Earth" and I can say that this is a very serious topic. I can't imagine what we are going to do if this super-storm hits the earth.

I remember the movie that I watched before entitled "The Polar Storm", that was really scary if that's really happens and it also gives me a short idea about possible harm that it can bring to us. We can possibly go back in to a scratch, with no electricity and a widespread of blackouts. According to the news 2 years ago, solar storm nearly cause a catastophe on earth.

I wish there is also a brave scientist or geologist like in the movie of "The Polar Storm" that can have a solution for the possible harm that the storm can bring to earth.

I hope more people can be aware on what's going on to our surroundings. Let's help each other and pray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...